The Diario Concepción newspaper highlighted the development of a Innovative App to improve the farmacological adherence in hypertensive seniors, in the context of FONDEF ID16AM0007 PROJECT “Transmedial psychoeducational program to improve farmacological adherence of antihypertensive treatment in seniors: Pilot project”, led by Dr. Jacqueline Sepúlveda.
The development of the app in its technical aspects was led by professor Pamela Guevara, and implemented by Biomedical Civil Engineer of Udec, Constanza Vásquez.
It is worth noting that the Project’s team is multidisciplinary, with researchers and professionals from different areas:
– Jacqueline Sepúlveda (director) and Rayen Pinto, Roberto Iturra, Faculty of Biological Sciences
– Hans Müller (alternate director), Faculty of Medicine
– Isis Chamblás, Tabita Moreno y Fernando Venegas, Faculty of Social Sciences
– Montserrat Victoriano, Faculty of Pharmacy
– María Paz Casanova, Faculty of Physics Sciences and Mathematics
– Pamela Guevara, Faculty of Engineering
– Rosa Aguilera, Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences
– Patricia Cid, Faculty of Nursing
– Camila Alvial, Industrial Designer, AIEP
– Adolfo Hernández, Journalist, UdeC
Plus a large number of collaborating students from different faculties. Among them we highlight the Biomedical Engineering student, Christopher Vergara, who helped in the digital alfabetization of the seniors via home visits.