At the end of the course the students develop a Final Project, where they integrate the knowledge learned, plus the search of existing libraries, in a real application. Some integrate the user interface part, with the acquisition/deployment/processing/storage of data, from acquisition systems developed in other courses.
– Detection of diabetes condition from electronic records.
– Guitar tuner software.
– Design and implementation of EEG acquisition and processing interface.
– Design and implementation of server for temperature measurement and remote viewer.
– Creation of graphic interface for the control of a modified RC car.
– Design and implementation of a visualization interface of a wheelchair to graph physiological patterns and positioning of the patient.
– Implementation and evaluation of scaling filter performance pixel art HQ2X.
– Design and implementation of a visualization interface of the state of a data network between two points with IP protocol.
– Design and implementation of a multimedia file transfer application.
– Design and implementation of an interface for validation of clinical data labeling (text files).
– Control of waiting time in Emergency Room through RFID device.
– Design and implementation of a visualization interface and selection of cerebral nerve fibers.
– Visualization of fibers using GLSL.